Blogging helps me share things with people. My goal is for you to see something that brings a smile to you.

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Pumpkin Patch -2013

I've been busy working in the pumpkin patch.  Here's the pumpkins that were used this year for the discovery - story time section. I'm in charge of it and was pleased it was just as successful as ever.
 The first set of photo's did not turn out very well like the one above and so I came back and took some more.

This one was by far the favorite of most of the children.
 Mine was the one next to it because it looked like a heart.  The one next to heart was also a big hit with it being so lumpy and odd looking.

 here were some of our specialty ones.
 Since I work with them so much I do get attached to some of them.  Some more so than others.  Those are the ones I take home and use as my fall decorations.




 Here's a closer look at the odd/lumpy one.





After spending a week seeing over a thousand 3-5 year olds I was ready for a break.  Here's a clue were my husband took me:
there's no other place like the Big Easy to let you unwind and have a good time. 
 And I'll be writing about as soon as I get done with my Asheville North Carolina trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment