Blogging helps me share things with people. My goal is for you to see something that brings a smile to you.

Thursday, October 10, 2013

A pretty and unusual sunset

My husband and I went out for our weekly date night.  As we came out of the restaurant we noticed the sky because there was a bright streak.  It was so unusual I decided to take a photo on my phone. 
Sunset 10-9-2013 @ 7:00pm
 This is the way the camera took the images and I have done nothing to them and they are just the way it was taken.  The colors were so intense I had to take some more once I realized they weren't going to be washed out like they sometimes are when you take a sunset image.
 We went to the movie theater which was a short distance away and I took this one because the pinks were getting to be so deep. 
 For awhile the streak looking cloud was blocked by building but it could be seen again once we got into the movie theater parking lot.







Pretty Sunset on 10-9-2013
 

 And then it started to fade away and wasn't as spectacular as it had been.  The movie was at 7:05 and these were taken about 7 pm on 10-9-2013. 

I did try copying one to see if I could make the colors even more vibrant then what was there and the picture wasn't changed much.  If anything the colors were toned down.
Its not often when you get such a pretty sunset and I'm glad I was able to capture some of the magnificence of this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment