Blogging helps me share things with people. My goal is for you to see something that brings a smile to you.

Sunday, June 15, 2014

What is this baby bird?

On 5-29-2014 I went to my area boardwalk and while I was shopping I noticed a group of people looking in a planter.  I was curious as to what they were looking at and went over to check it out for myself.  In it was this baby bird.  It couldn't fly and it was obvious it had fallen from the tree that was in the planter. I didn't see its parents and was curious as to what type of bird it could be.
Here's the few images I got of it.
 I did crop them but I did not enhance it in any way. 
What is this baby bird?

The only other birds I saw were sparrows and this bird was too big already to be a sparrow.  If anyone could tell me what it is I would appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment