Blogging helps me share things with people. My goal is for you to see something that brings a smile to you.

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Puppy time - June

It's been awhile since I've done a puppy update.  They sure have grown and don't look like puppies and because of that I've cut back on taking pictures.  But every once in awhile they do some stuff and you know they are puppies.
Like the other day when it rained and we were cleaning some of the debris away.  They just had to help:
 They quickly got bored and decided to play in the run off instead.

 This is what there living area looked liked after they came in from playing in the rain. 
 They were just too adorable to get too upset with them, after all I hadn't taught them to wipe off there paws yet. 
At least their room has a drain in it and I could wash it down without any problems.

I we did have a rug by the door but it didn't do any good.  They think it's to sleep on and here they are exhausted after having all that fun.

I've been busy with some other things and hopefully will get some more blogging done soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment