Blogging helps me share things with people. My goal is for you to see something that brings a smile to you.

Monday, June 9, 2014

Incredible Cruise: Day 8 - Tahiti


Today was the last day and it found us back in Tahiti.   Most of the people live in Tahiti and because of that the bay has a lot of industry. These pictures were taken from the cruise ship while we were waiting for our turn to disembark from it.
Moorea is not far away and you can see the island in this picture.


The port was a busy port and it was constantly changing. 



Once we disembarked from the Paul Gauguin cruise ship they had us get onto a bus and took us back to the intercontinental hotel.  We were on the same road that we came in on but this time it was during the day and we could see more of the area.


This was the local market area. 

There were still pretty things to see along the way.

We stayed at the hotel until it was time for us to catch the plane.  Here I am just enjoying the view and strolling around the place.

view from Tahiti's Intercontinental Hotel, Moorea is the island in the background



While we were there we saw this wedding couple waiting for their room to be available. I asked if I could take their photo and they said yes.  Then they wanted me to take some of them with their whole group with their camera and I was glad to be able to help them out like that. What a place to get married. 

The way everything was open reminded me a lot of Hawaii.  It was nice to have the breeze go through.  There's very little bugs and flying insects around there so they can have the place open like that.


All good things must come to an end and so did this trip.

This was an unbelievable experience and I'm so grateful to my spouse for giving me this opportunity.  What really got to me more than anything else is this is an area I had never really considered going to but now that I have I can highly recommend it to others.  Its truly paradise on earth.

1 comment:

  1. As usual, I enjoy all your waunderings. Judy

    ReplyDelete