Blogging helps me share things with people. My goal is for you to see something that brings a smile to you.

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Incredible Cruise: Day 5 - Bora Bora, pt 2

I  went on a trip with my spouse to Tahiti and the Society Islands.  We cruised on the Paul Gauguin cruise ship.  Each day was spent at a Society Island.  On this day we were at Bora Bora.

 The one thing I wanted to do was ride in a helicopter and today was the day we did it.  I was on the right side behind the pilot and he was on the left side.
These are the pictures my spouse took while we were riding in the helicopter.

He was seeing things I didn't see like these jet skiers.






This was a great image and its one of the reasons I wanted to include them too.


Otemanu, (727 ft)  Bora Bora
I loved this one because you could see Mnt Otemanu and also the cruise ship in the lagoon.
I didn't get to see this side of the island.











Another view of the cruise ship that most people don't get to see.   



To me they were different enough to warrant a separate post.

No comments:

Post a Comment