Blogging helps me share things with people. My goal is for you to see something that brings a smile to you.

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Puppy time - playing

Most of the time they cant wait for dad to come home and play with them.  Just like my boys where when they were little.  I guess children and puppies are a lot alike.   If nothing else they do need a lot of supervision otherwise its amazing how quickly they can get into things and destroy it.  I guess that's why we like to play with them so much so they don't have the energy to get into other things.
        Here they are trying to get a chew treat.  For some reason they always seem to think our laps our base and they are safe there. 
The other safe place is their bed.  The one has taken his chew treat there while the other is
trying to get one.



it doesn't take long to tire them out and they love climbing up with us and doing it.
What really amazes me is how fast they are growing and how their appearances is changing constantly.   I keep on wondering what they will look like when they are fully grown.  Lately the one thing they've been getting is spots where they used to be all white. 


No comments:

Post a Comment