Blogging helps me share things with people. My goal is for you to see something that brings a smile to you.

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Cat trying to eat while Muscovy Ducks lurk nearby

We have some ducks that have decided to stay in our area.  The other day I went out to feed my cat and noticed them in our yard.  I decided to use my cellphone and take a couple of images. 

Here's the images:

 Here the ducks are minding their own business
 But then they seemed to take interest in what the cat was doing.
Muscovy drakes
 As I was doing it I noticed that the ducks were lurking nearer and nearer to the cats food.


All I can say is you don't mess with this cat while he's eating.  If they do they might be one less of them.

I found out from a friend that the ducks are Muscovy ducks.  The only ducks that are native to the area where I live. Here's what wikipedia has to say: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muscovy_Duck
I have some more images that I might add later.

No comments:

Post a Comment