Blogging helps me share things with people. My goal is for you to see something that brings a smile to you.

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Puppy pool help

We have a backyard pool and in the winter we try to keep it covered.  Sometimes water accumulates on the cover and we have to drain it off.  It was a pretty day and so my husband decided it would be a good time to do it.  The puppies were fascinated by the water coming out of the hose and it was hilarious to watch them try to figure it out.  I just  had to get some images of it.



 






 After awhile they came and wanted attention.  Just look at those faces.

 Once my husband sat down they decided to try it on him since they thought it was time to get up into our laps, but we wouldn't let them since they were so sopping wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment