Blogging helps me share things with people. My goal is for you to see something that brings a smile to you.

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Wisteria in bloom

The other day I was trying to take my puppies for a walk.  It was a long walk and they were getting tired so I took a slightly different route than what I normally do.  As I was walking we saw this fence that was covered with Wisteria   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wisteria.  The smell was incredible and it was so pretty I just had to get some images of it on my cell phone.


 I saw my puppy try to jump after something and wasn't sure what it was.
Then I saw some bee's buzzing around and knew what he was trying to get.
 Here's some more bee's doing their thing. 
Bee on a blooming Wisteria





I was glad we had made that detour and got to see these lovely flowers in full bloom.

No comments:

Post a Comment