Blogging helps me share things with people. My goal is for you to see something that brings a smile to you.

Friday, January 25, 2013

Lake Erie, 1-25-2013

I was trapped in Ohio due to weather.  Since I couldn't go anywhere all I could do was look at Lake Erie as it was changing daily.  The wind was blowing the snow around and it was fun to watch.








the day before it had been warmer and the ice had melted some but today it was freezing back over.












My mom had a doctors appointment so we had to go into town. This is what her backyard looked liked.
as you can tell everything was covered with about a foot of snow.
I was amazed that we were able to make it to the appointment and it hadn't been cancelled.



I still couldn't leave so there is more.

No comments:

Post a Comment