Blogging helps me share things with people. My goal is for you to see something that brings a smile to you.

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Lake Erie 1-20-2013

I've noticed some interest in Lake Eire and ice forming on it so I'm post dating these things and getting them caught up.
This picture was actually taken on 1-18-2013 because it was starting to snow some put the snow wasn't accumulating at that point. 
For the next couple of days there were snow flurries but nothing much to speak of.  I did not get images of the lake because I was busy with other things.
On the 20th the lake was getting really big waves and that made it worth taking some pictures of.



 
Lake Eire, N Madison Ohio
 While I was taking the pictures I noticed some birds flying.




 I liked this one because you can see how low the water has been.  Normally the water is up to the wall.


No comments:

Post a Comment