Blogging helps me share things with people. My goal is for you to see something that brings a smile to you.

Friday, May 18, 2012

First Magnolia Bloom of 2012

 I do like keeping a record when I see certain things bloom.  One of them is the Magnolia trees in our area.  I know this is late, but I did take a picture of when I saw my first Magnolia bloom this year and it had the date on it so I'm going to go ahead and show it anyway.
Seeing my 1st Magnolia blossom of the year

Another Magnolia blossom on the same tree
 Here's another thing I like to keep track of when the azeleas are in full bloom.
 There were other flowers blooming too like these Iris's
 But what really caught my attention was seeing these peaches being so big already.  And them starting to change color to show they are getting ripe. 


Peaches growing in April


I muse:  I was just glad to be home to see this.

No comments:

Post a Comment