Blogging helps me share things with people. My goal is for you to see something that brings a smile to you.

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Cruising the Western Caribbean - Day 2 & 3

April 6 & 7, 2015
For Spring break my family and I went cruising on the Navigator of the Seas.  We had two days sea and really didn't do much.  It was sooo relaxing.  I loved the fact that we had no telephone or internet connections.  It really made me feel like we were on a vacation and my spouse was able to unwind.  We did take advantage of the ships spa area and pampered ourselves with hot stone massages.

I didn't take a lot of pictures.

The most exciting thing was seeing another ship passing us or I should say we passed it.  For the most part we didn't see anything but blue blue water and blue skies.
 The sunsets were exquisite to watch and I did enjoy doing that.

 The main thing we did do was explore the ship and took advantage of all its amenities.
 Needless to say the food and drink was fabulous.  We did spend one meal as the sushi restaurant.  While there I had to get a Kirin Light beer.  My nieces name is Kirin and I thought that was a good play on words since Kirin means light, in either Gaelic or Japanese - I can't remember which one it is.  I also did it in memory of my brother, her father, who has since passed on in this world but is never forgotten. His birthday used to be today- the seventh. I had to toast it with something he would have wanted to drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment