Blogging helps me share things with people. My goal is for you to see something that brings a smile to you.

Friday, April 17, 2015

2015 My azalea's in bloom.

I went on a Spring Break trip.  I'll be posting those pictures soon.  This post is a quick and easy one to do so I'm doing it first.
   While I was gone the azalea's came into full bloom.  Normally I go to the Norton Art gallery and enjoy theirs.  This year I missed it all.  I was disappointed I had missed them until I went to take my trash out.  The azalea's at the side of my house was in full bloom.  I guess because its in the shade and gets less sunlight it took longer for them to come around.





I've always loved the color of these azaleas.  It used to be the yardboy would hack them so much that in the spring they wouldn't bloom much.  He's been gone for awhile and we've just let them grow and do there thing.  Now they're doing quite well.  And I just love having them.

No comments:

Post a Comment