Blogging helps me share things with people. My goal is for you to see something that brings a smile to you.

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

New image for my profile

I've been thinking about changing things around here.
For starters - I consider myself a rockhound.  Being such it only logical I should change my profile picture to reflect that.  So here's some pictures I've been playing around with.

My 1st choice is with a dalmatian looking dog made from obsidian just simply because it looks like a hound to me.
 



 


 My second choice is this one which is suppose to be a wolf but didn't look too much like a wolf to me but more like a dog.
  The first one looks like he is musing about the rocks and I like that aspect about the image.


 

 

My third choice is  this begging dog which is how I feel sometimes and has the most expression.
 



I also am a Ohio U bobcat and thought about being a rockcat instead of a rock hound. And came up with these photo's too.

 


If nothing else I've had fun getting these images.  

Now I muse decision's decisions - which one should I choose? I'm going to put up one but will change if anyone prefers one over the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment