Blogging helps me share things with people. My goal is for you to see something that brings a smile to you.

Friday, June 5, 2015

The Shoal Creek Vitex ws in full bloom on 6-5-2015

A while back I wrote about my neighbors Vitex plant.  I hadn't seen one like it before and the next thing I knew they wrote about Shoal Creek Vitex in my local paper.  I was pleased to find out what it was.  Here's the link to that post on 5-20-2011.  /2011/05/more-things-blooming.

I decided to copy that section from that time so you will know which one I'm talking about.
here's Wikipedia reference to it Vitex.

Shoal Creek Vitex

Closer view of a Shoal Creek Vitex

I've been keeping an eye on that plant and you should see it now.  It's so pretty.
 Last year I took some pictures but never posted them.  They were taken on 6-6-2014



 Just look at how full that bush has gotten.  These were taken on 6-6-2014



And here's this years Vitex pictures taken on 6-05-2015
Shoal Creek Vitex on June 5, 2015
Shoal Creek Vitex 6-5-2015


I love how big the plant has gotten and can see trying to get one for my yard someday.  I love the color of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment