Blogging helps me share things with people. My goal is for you to see something that brings a smile to you.

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

June 3 2015 The Red River in the evening

The Red River is considered at flood stage.  I just had to go and look at it again even though I had looked at it earlier in the day.  It was just 7 hours different but I was noticing a difference.  This time it was nice because I was the passenger in the car and could take photo's as we drove.  The police would not let you stop unless it is an emergency.  I did notice they were enforcing it also so before there were spots I wanted to get images but was unable to.  Now I got some of them, but I'm letting you know they aren't the best due to the speeds we were going.
  This is all so exciting to me _ I figured anything is better than nothing.
I'm letting the images speak for themselves.





 The water was going through the drainage pipes and there was water on both sides of the road.






 I had to zoom in on the heron.











 The water was almost to the parkway at this bridge.

Sunset on the Red River
 Again water on both sides of the parkway.
I just wish we could share this water with the people in California.

No comments:

Post a Comment