Blogging helps me share things with people. My goal is for you to see something that brings a smile to you.

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Snow in NW Louisiana 2-25-2015


It's not often when we get snow but this year we did in NW Louisiana.   When it does happen you stop everything and just take the time to sit back and enjoy it.  We did get some snow on 2-25 and I just had to get some pictures and video's of it.

1st The pictures:  Looking out my front porch.
 I liked the way the snow was so big and fluffy looking.  You could actually see it coming down and it was a pretty wet snow.   I felt sad about my Japanese Magnolia tree because it was just starting to bloom and I knew the snow would ruin it for this year.  Usually it is so spectacular to see when its in full bloom.  But if it gets frozen instead of it turning white it all goes to a brown and is not that breathtaking to see. .
 Here's a shot of my back yard.
 And my neighbors tree that I could see over the fence.

Here's  my backyard.  My dog was not used to snow and didn't know what to do with it.  His brother just wanted to say inside where it was warm and dry.


Who knows when I'll be seeing snow again.  I have to bookmark this for the middle of the summer when we get 100 degree weather so I can recall how cold I was on this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment