Blogging helps me share things with people. My goal is for you to see something that brings a smile to you.

Saturday, January 31, 2015

My friends Fairy Garden

I have a friend that likes to make fairy gardens.  I told her last summer I had worked on some with my mom and what fun we had doing them.  She was pleased to have finally met a person who knew what she was talking about when she would tell them what her hobby was.
   She recently surprised me with a fairy garden of my own.
Wasn't that a thoughtful gift to get.
 Here's the link to the ones I made at my mom's.  http://rockhoundingaround.blogspot.com/2014/07/fairy-gardens.html    It kinda really got to me because she gave it to me out of the clear blue and it just so happened to be on my mom's birthday.

I must admit they are fun to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment