Blogging helps me share things with people. My goal is for you to see something that brings a smile to you.

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Dawg-times

The dawgs didn't know what to expect for New years and so they ended up staying close to me all day long.  We had a lot of firecrackers and such going off all day long in the neighborhood.   Needless to say they did not like it at all.
  This was taken a couple of days after Christmas.  I thought he looked so cute and had to get it.
 New Years day with the dawgs.

If you look closely to the dog with the black head on his left paw you will see a reddish mark.  He had a growth that ended up having to be removed.
So for a week he had to go around with the cone on his head so he wouldn't tear the stitches out.

His brother thought it was his duty to do it for him and it was hard keeping them separate because all they wanted to do was to be together.

While he was recovering from that we couldn't go walking.   You should have seen how happy they were when I finally was able to take them walking again in March.

There will be more pictures I'm sure.  I just have to catch them doing something worth getting a picture with the camera.  Usually by they time I get the camera or cell they've stopped doing what they were doing.

Update I just have this one picture taken on March 15, 2015 and I wanted to include it somewhere so I felt this was a good spot instead of creating a whole new post.
I thought it was so cute the way he was sleeping with his tongue just barely sticking out.

Like I said if I get cute ones I will add it to here.

No comments:

Post a Comment