Blogging helps me share things with people. My goal is for you to see something that brings a smile to you.

Monday, March 30, 2015

Lake Bistineau on 3-28-2015

Last November we visited the lake and it was so dry.  It's been a wet spring and so we decided to go see the Lake again.  I was so happy to see it had filled up again. 

My dogs just having so much fun running around.
This is how the area looked in November
   This the inlet that was so dry.      And over here you can see the water in it.


My dogs were so eager to be able to go out and play in the field, but every once in the while they had to come check in.  Then they couldn't wait until I said okay to play.

 Here's the area in the front yard filled in with water.  This is how it normally looks.  .
 The same direction in November

  Here's the boat dock at the end of March
The boat dock in Nov.
Last Nov. I could walk under the boat house.

In March there is no way I could.
This was looking from the boat dock in November
 
I thought this was a pretty tree  and have taken some pictures of it.
 
Here's that tree in November
 
Here's some more to give you a better idea of how the water has risen.since November 2014.
 The water in March 2015.  You can't even see that barrel anymore.


I guess because the lake changes so much it makes it so interesting to go see it.  You never know what to expect.

With all the rain we've been getting I'm now appreciative that the lake was so low.  It makes me less worried about our area flooding.

No comments:

Post a Comment