Blogging helps me share things with people. My goal is for you to see something that brings a smile to you.

Monday, July 8, 2013

My awesome adventure beginns

Day 1
Like many people in the summer, I've been on an awesome adventure this summer.

It started out very typically with an airplane ride.  Most of the time I prefer driving in the car but sometimes there are some trips you just have to do by plane and this was one of them.
I don't mind so much as long as I can get a window seat that is not over the wing and can look out at the geology below.
I was able to do that for awhile.  Here's what I saw:
 In case you haven't figured it out - its the Mississippi River.
I enjoyed seeing it but then the clouds started to roll in or I should say we rolled into them.  Either way they ended up blocking my view and made the rest  of the trip not as interesting.
 After awhile I must admit I did like seeing the clouds I was seeing.  I thought it was neat to see them rising up and to be above them like we were. I loved how deep blue the sky was and seeing the various shades in it.
  It seemed like in no time we were landing and done with that part of the trip.
When we got to Atlanta - the sky was completely covered in clouds and you couldn't see anything at all.
    We had a nice long layover, which is the way I like it.  We met up with some other people who we were joining on the trip and had a nice visit while we waited.
I was glad the next  jaunt went smoothly and we had no troubles making our flight and getting our stuff on board.
The only thing that really bummed me out was on the next flight there were seven seats across in each row and I was right in the middle one - as far from a window as you could get.  It was probably just as well because we were flying through the night anyway.   This way I was able to rest a little bit, but it was hard since my internal clock was saying I should be awake at this time.

I have to thank my husband for taking me on this adventure and making it so awesome.  Thanks!!!

Thus ended my first day:
to be continued.....


No comments:

Post a Comment