Blogging helps me share things with people. My goal is for you to see something that brings a smile to you.

Monday, January 30, 2017

I'm pleasently surprise to see people actually viewing this blog

I haven't been able to blog for quite awhile, - I have a life and just don't have the time.
I was looking for a date of a trip I took and realized this blog would be the best place to get it since I mainly have this to share my photo images with my friends.  I got on the blog and up popped the stats page.  I went ahead and looked at it and couldn't believe what I saw.  Some people are actually viewing this blog. I've now have had over a 100,000 viewers.  I just want to say thanks.  For so long I was happy to just have had 5,000 viewers.


Here's how it was looking for today 1-29-2017

Pageviews today

196
Pageviews yesterday
198
Pageviews last month
6,991
Pageviews all time history
101,455
Followers
8
Manage tracking your own pageviews



THANK YOU !!

No comments:

Post a Comment