Blogging helps me share things with people. My goal is for you to see something that brings a smile to you.

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Puppy Times - 1 week

I've been very busy lately playing with two puppies that have come into my life and have captured my heart.
They are growing so fast and because of that I am trying to get their pictures so I will have them later in life.  I had two dogs that died recently and I had regretted not getting more pictures of them.  I now cherish the ones I do have.
This kinda reminds me of when I first had children.  The oldest to take a lot of pictures but then as you get another child you don't seem to take as many since you are so busy chasing two children instead of one.  Then with the third one you take even fewer.   You look back and then regret not taking more.



 My favorite








 
 I couldn't believe he could lick his brothers tongue like that.

. Mummy

No comments:

Post a Comment