Blogging helps me share things with people. My goal is for you to see something that brings a smile to you.

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Puppy Tiimes - 1st day

We had decided to get the puppies.  They were ready to leave their home right about Christmas time but from what I had read that is not a good time to bring new puppies into a home.    Also my 90+ mom was visiting and we figured they would be too much for her to deal with while she was there.

So we decided to wait until my mom had left.
On January 6, the day finally arrived where we could get them.
They seemed to adjust really well to their new place.  We were so excited about getting them I almost forgot to get pictures. I did get a few and here they are.
Do you think my son is happy to get them?

Checking out their kennel.


 Playing with their new toys.


 Sunbathing in their new bed.  They moved the bed to that location.






 After awhile they decided everything was okay and fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment