Blogging helps me share things with people. My goal is for you to see something that brings a smile to you.

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Lake Eire picture mosaic

I love to visit my mom.  She has a place on Lake Eire and I just love looking at it and seeing how different it is.  She always tell people her job is to watch the sunset and I must admit I do like joining her in doing her job.
Here's some pictures I've taken with my most recent visit.





















I must apologize for this picture but I just wanted to include it because this was the erosion from just the one storm.  In a couple of days the sand will crumble down and it will be all smooth again with the beach. Then in the winter it will be built up again.  Watching it is fascinating but it makes you understand why having strong retraining walls are so important in this area.


No comments:

Post a Comment