Blogging helps me share things with people. My goal is for you to see something that brings a smile to you.

Friday, September 6, 2013

R I P - Buddy; My dog and friend

   Yesterday I lost my dog and best friend - KC to a heart attack. I never expected to loose my other dog in twenty-six hours too. Buddy was suffering from severe anemia and also probably had pancreatic cancer.   Today was a bad day for him and when it was obvious he was in a lot of pain by his howling after taken a pain pill we knew it was time to visit the vet. We had had him for 16 1/2 years.  He was a good dog and was everyone Buddy.  That's how he got his name since he was so friendly with every one.
  I take comfort in the fact that they are now back together again.  They always were inseparable and its only fitting they died so close together. Needless to say I can't stop crying today.  I'll try to post some pictures soon but not now.

   Its going to be such an adjustment not having a dog. Its been 29 years that I've had a dog around.

Here's a picture of him

No comments:

Post a Comment