Blogging helps me share things with people. My goal is for you to see something that brings a smile to you.

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Awesome Alpine Adventure: Day 8- Last impressions of the trip

Today was the last day of our Alpine Adventure and my husband and I spent as much time as we could enjoying the City of Lucerne Switzerland.
Favorite image:
I just really got a hoot out of seeing this guy in one of the shops we visited while we were there. 

Here are some other things of the last day and other days- that I just didn't want to fit in anywhere else because the other posts were already too lonnnnnng with other things.





Fountain in Lucerne

 Look what a day's difference makes.  This was the same area but one day apart. Here they were getting things ready.
 and just a few people out and about.
The next day was packed with booths and all sorts of vendors and flea market goers.
 I just loved the buildings and the decorations on them.
 There were still bands playing and the music was great. You never knew what you would hear next.
 There were still people everywhere too.  I think I was surprised this street was as quiet as it was.

And no matter where I go I love seeing animals whether they be alive or dead and this trip while I didn't see too many alive I sure did see a lot of stuffed ones.   So here they are both alive and dead:
I do like this sculpture of the Dying Lion.






 












There is just one more post left to go and then the adventure will be over.

PS:  I do want to thank the group that took us on this awesome adventure and all the wonderful people we got to know while going on it.  You know who you are - THANK YOU.

Thanks also to my husband who made all of this possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment