Blogging helps me share things with people. My goal is for you to see something that brings a smile to you.

Monday, August 6, 2012

Sunsets on Lake Erie

I went and visited my mom.  One of the benefits of visiting her is I get to see beautiful sunsets.  What I love about these sunsets is even though its over the same area its never the same. 

 Here there were seagulls and purple martins flying above each getting there dinner in their own fashion.


 I liked the way the seagulls all lined up along the edge of the water.



 The sun went down in just seconds. I was hoping to see the flash but it didn't happen.
 The next day the sunset was totally different because of the cloud cover and the lake being calmer
 What really got to me how just changing the angle of the camera just slightly could effect the colors that it picked up.
 And here moving just slightly again.

The next day the lake was still pretty calm.  I like seeing the ore boats go by. 


sun setting on Lake Erie

The next day it was again different with it hiding behind the clouds but making them luminescent.


 The waves were higher today too.


 I liked getting this one of the jet skier headed back to the launch.
 again look at how calm the lake can be and how it varies from day to day.



No comments:

Post a Comment