Blogging helps me share things with people. My goal is for you to see something that brings a smile to you.

Monday, July 30, 2012

I'm caring for my mom now, & miss blogging

I'm in Ohio and have to go to a Starbucks to get Internet connection via my iPad.  I wish I was back home, but my mom needs help.  Family comes first.  It sure is hard having a 95 year old step dad with a blood disorder that is now causing him to fall. When he stands his blood pressure drops drastically and that causes the falls.  My mom is 89  & has health issues of her own. I wish I could bundle them up and bring them to my home, but their doctors and such are here, so here I am until my brother comes to help & relieve me.  It takes a village to take care of the elderly. I'm just glad they are finally getting some help they so desperately needed. & I can get a little bit of a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment