Blogging helps me share things with people. My goal is for you to see something that brings a smile to you.

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Hail at my house on 10-6-2014

We got some hail at my house.  At first I didn't think it was that bad.  But then it sounded serious and the puppies/dogs didn't know what it was so one of them rain outside to investigate.  I couldn't believe it when they brought a piece of the hail back in.   After I saw it I decided to keep it so I could show it to my husband.  He wanted me to take a picture of it in case we had roof damage.  I thought I would keep it here so I could find it. if I needed to use it again.





Now I'm glad I've done it because the neighbors have been asking about the hail.  It appears some roofs were damaged by this storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment