Blogging helps me share things with people. My goal is for you to see something that brings a smile to you.

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Puppy Times - Feb - doing laundry

Like any normal household sooner or later the laundry has to get done.  And boy do those puppies like to help with it.
 The one decided to jump into the basket.
 and his brother had to investigate.  He found some underwear and decided that would be the perfect thing to play with.
Next thing I knew they were having a tug of war with it. 
 I had to take it away from them and he decided to follow it.
 They seemed to say momma just look at us we're so adorable how can you get upset with us for helping you do the laundry.
 Please let us stay and play!!

 Later in the day they seem to come and want some more attention again.

 He had a look on his face and I called him.  He stopped and looked at me.
 Then he got that expression my kids get when they're saying - are you talking to me?
 This one jumped up and was like I'm a good boy, I'll do what you say.

No comments:

Post a Comment