Blogging helps me share things with people. My goal is for you to see something that brings a smile to you.

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Is anyone having problems with Blogger?

   I went to get on this blog and decided to check my stats.  I haven't been on for a while because I've been busy with other things.  I noticed I was getting an unusual large amounts of hits (I should say large for me but small for most of you since I get so few visitors) on a degree of mine I had posted part of when I was talking about some certificates I've gotten through the years...  I went to check it out  and as I read the blog I noticed the very 1st  image was missing - the reason for the post.  I looked at the rest of the post and noticed other things were missing too and I had not removed them. I decided to go ahead and remove them since I was uncomfortable about the way things were being tampered with this post.  I thought it was a problem with just that one post and went on to catch up with some blogs I like to follow and didn't look at any other posts of mine.
    I just was able to get back on this blog again.  I started to look at things and I've realized just about every post I have, has some missing images.  This is so sickening to me- just the thought of all the time and effort I went to upload and post them. Trying to remember what what was used and should be there.  Should I go to the effort to replace them or what?  What really gets to me is that most of the images that are missing are the ones that attract people to this blog. It's like someone has deliberately blocked my most popular images. Is this a virus? Was I deliberately sabotaged or iss it due to something else. I feel so frustrated about this - Should I give up on blogging?
IS ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE HAVING MISSING IMAGES ON THEIR BLOGS OR SIMILAR PROBLEMS WITH THEIR BLOG?  DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW I CAN GET THIS FIXED?

No comments:

Post a Comment