Blogging helps me share things with people. My goal is for you to see something that brings a smile to you.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Spring Break

I'm back from my Spring Break, and Oh what a time I had.

I'll be writing about it more soon but just to give you a hint of what I did:

  I learned the Balloonist toast -
'The winds have welcomed you with softness.
The sun has blessed you with his warm hands.
You have flown so well and so high, 
that God has joined you in your laughter and
set you gently back again into the loving 
arms of mother earth."

I also got to see the 'Carefree Highway' being extended and built. Can you guess which state I was in?
I also got to hear about this song by Gordon Lightfoot.

Now all I have to do is filter down my pictures to a reasonable number.  I took over a 1,000 pictures with most of them being geologic in nature.  And it is so hard deciding which ones to keep and which ones to delete.  I'm just glad I have a digital camera now and not taking slides like I used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment