Blogging helps me share things with people. My goal is for you to see something that brings a smile to you.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Moon Trees - they are searching for them

  I like to read the local newspaper everyday.  On 2-17-11, I came across an article that caught my attention, because there was a map of the USA with numbers on it.  I love maps and whenever I see one I just have to look at it and muse upon it to figure out what it is trying to portray.  Well  this one definitely caught my attention and I thought I should share it with others.
   The title of the article was:
Space agency launches search for 'Moon Trees'.
It was in our USA Today section of the paper and is  here
I thought that since geologist are out in nature so much some of you may be able to help them locate these trees. I had never heard of them before and found the whole idea behind them intriguing. If you do know of one they want you to email NASA to the attention of Dave Williams at dave.williams@nasa.gov.

No comments:

Post a Comment